Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anime Lover want to write something

Phew... I had done a lot of work building this blog, 2 days and still going because I already learn so much about blogging... thanks to google and many people that were willing to publish their E-books... I want to make this blog as a review and brief explanation on what, when, who about Anime / Japan Cartoon... Some says that it's useless to make a blog that is common... But in my blog, I want to give information from old Anime's to the new one withouth giving subjective comments... I write based on the ratings, viewers, and almost all the Anime I wrote here was good... In summary, I just want to say thank you for reading my blog and I hope you will come back regularly... ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good blog... need more fixing here and there... ^^

Post a Comment

oDesk Certified Online Article and Blog Writer